From Faeria Wiki
When you select a card, in game or deckbuilder, you can see the effects of its mechanics.
A Keyword ability is a word or words that substitutes for a piece of rules text. It appears in bold letters on a card.
List of card keyword mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Once per turn, you may click structure to activate its effect.
- A unit with Aquatic can move only on ocean and lake land tiles, but not on any other type of lands.
- This unit can move up to the number of spaces specified, following the mechanic, in a straight line.
- Choose one
- When a card with this mechanic is played you are given multiple options to choose between.
- Trigger a specified effect, whenever a creature with Combat fights.
- When summoned, you may move this creature up to the number of spaces specified following the mechanic, in a straight line.
- Destroy any creature this unit damages, regardless of it's health.
- Cannot be targeted by events or abilities.
- A unit with Flying can move over ocean tiles without being destroyed.
- Does something when you play this card from your hand.
- A creature with Haste can attack, harvest and move the turn you play it.
- A creature with Jump can move up to 2 spaces in any direction, passing over anything in its way.
- When a unit with Last Words dies, trigger the specified effect.
- At the start of your turn trigger the specified effect.
- When this creature would take damage, ignore it and lose Protection instead.
- This creature can attack the first enemy in a straight line, regardless of adjacency. A unit with Ranged cannot move and attack in the same turn.
- Imprison a creature within this unit. When the unit with Swallow dies, the creature is released.
- Opponent's creatures adjacent to a unit with Taunt cannot move or attack any other target.
List of card Ability mechanics[edit | edit source]
- A target is the recipient of an action.