From Faeria Wiki
When you click on one card, in game or in deckbuilder, you can see the effect of its mechanics.
List of Card mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Once per turn, you may click structure to activate its effect.
- Can move in the ocean and lakes, but not on other lands.
- Charge X
- Can move up to X spaces in a straight line.
- Choose one
- Allows you to choose between different options.
- Does something whenever this creature fights another creature.
- Dash X
- When summoned, move this creature up to X spaces in a straight line.
- Instantly destroy any creature this creature damages.
- Can move over the ocean.
- Does something when you play this card from your hand.
- Can attack, harvest and move the turn you play it.
- Can move up to 2 spaces, jumping over anything in its way.
- Last Words
- Does something when this creature dies.
- Does something at the start of each of your turns.
- The next time this creature would take damage, it ignores it and loses Protection instead.
- Attacks the first enemy in a straight line (friendly units block the way). Can't move and attack in the same turn.
- Opponent's creatures adjacent to this one can't do anything else than attacking it.