Patch Notes: December 21st, 2016
New features[edit | edit source]
- Many new exciting in-game animations and sounds have been added to Faeria and the card base. Without spoiling anything more, we want you to discover them on your own!
- "Rank up" and "League up" animations have been significantly reworked
- Several Daily Quests have been added to the game, they are non-recurring and their purpose is to introduce to players to important features like the friend list
- League icons for ranks 0-5 and 5-10 have been swapped (see below)
- The Holidays are here! New snowing effects have been added to the game, and Holiday Contest card art has been added.
Holiday costume contest winners[edit | edit source]
The results from the Holiday Costume Contest are in. Originally we said we'd be selecting up to five community submissions, but we just couldn't make up our mind on a few of them, so we selected six. Ya, we can do that.
The following cards will have a festive twist applied to their art for a limited time:
- Battle Toads - by Cromm
- Windstorm Archer - by Lynzkar
- Demon Wing - by Tidwell
- Annoying Gnat - by Kissagram
- Bomb Slinger - by Aigglo
- Firestorm - by Tikup
- Bold Bargainer - We made an extra and threw this one in there. It took Martin about 5 minutes. Why not!
Special thanks to everyone in the community who contributed a submission. If yours wasn't selected to be put in game - we still enjoyed looking at every single one. These are a lot of fun, and we hope to do more in the future.
Ranked icon swap[edit | edit source]
We've swapped the Ranked title progression for the two leagues before God in order to be more in line with accepted standards. Ranks 6-10 will now be Platinum league, and 1-5 will be Diamond.
This now makes Ranked league progression as follows:
Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Platinum -> Diamond -> God
These changes will have no effect on current player ranks and are entirely cosmetic in nature.
Card name changes[edit | edit source]
- Windborne -> Khalim's Training
- Oblivion Knight -> Oblivion Rider
New card art[edit | edit source]
- Malevolent Spirit - by Franck & Jordi
- Hate Seed - by Franck, Jordi & Andrey
- Red Devil - by Franck, Jordi & Andrey
- Choking Sand - by Franck, Jordi & Vitaliy
- Khalim’s Training - by Franck, Jordi & Vitaliy
- Oblivion Rider - by Yuan
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where some players on slower PCs sometimes experienced having their first game cancelled.
- Game invites now appear above "Recently played" friend suggestions